Make a monthly donation to Habitat Minnesota, helping us continue our work all throughout the year!
Sign up here!
Receive statewide exposure while aligning yourself with a powerful brand for change.
Major event sponsor
Employee matching program
Company fundraising campaign
In-kind donations to be distributed to our affiliates
Your support may entitle you to website recognition and link to your business, limited use of the Habitat Minnesota name, newsletter promotion, feature articles and more.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the benefits of becoming a supporter!
Thanks to current sponsor, HomeLight, for their support of our work!
If you want your donation to have a statewide reach, consider donations of services such as advertising, professional development, and legal assistance. Want your product to be showcased in Habitat homes across the state? Habitat Minnesota will work with you to include your new donated building materials in all Habitat homes. For more information contact us.
Donate other assets to Habitat for Humanity of Minnesota: gifts of appreciated, long-term (owned for more than a year) assets such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds are an excellent way to support Habitat Minnesota while maximizing tax savings. For more information, click here.
When making a stock or bond donation, contact your broker or use their online tool to schedule a gift transfer. Refer to the following information:
- RBC Correspondent Services
- DTC (Delivery Trust Company) # 0235
- Account: Habitat for Humanity of Minnesota, Inc
- Account # 7R2-03989
Contact: Kimberly Hoffman
Phone: 612-492-8848 Email: email@example.com
- Please request your broker to list your (donor) name and address on the stock transfer.
- Do not hesitate to contact Habitat Minnesota directly with any questions at (612) 331-4439, ext 4, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A tax receipt letter will be mailed shortly after record of a gift.
- Know the information we provide here is not a substitute for professional, objective, and comprehensive legal, tax and financial advice appropriate for your situation.
Support us through Thrivent Choice: If you are a Thrivent member, you can direct your Thrivent Choice dollars directly to Habitat Minnesota! Find more information here.