New Board Member Spotlight
Meet Cole St. Arnold, our newest board member, who came on board in the summer of 2022. Welcome!
Cole St. Arnold serves as Capacity Building Coordinator for the NDN Fund, the CDFI for NDN Collective.
Cole is a citizen of the Jicarilla Apache Nation and a relation of the Keweenaw Bay Band of Lake Superior Chippewa. His work in the nonprofit and public sectors has taken him from Colorado, to Arizona, to Mni Sota, all while working toward sustainable community development for Tribal Nations. Cole holds a BA from the University of Colorado at Boulder and an MPA from the Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions at Arizona State University.
Who else makes up the Habitat Minnesota board?
Board Members give time, talent and treasure to help us work toward our goal of a world where everyone has a safe, decent place to live. For any nonprofit organization, board members should meet basic legal obligations including Duty of Care, Duty of Loyalty and Duty of Obedience, but great board members do even more, offering servant leadership to their organization and community. Habitat Minnesota is grateful to have such leaders from Habitat affiliates and community members.
2022-2023 Habitat for Humanity of Minnesota Board of Directors
- Julie Gugin, Chair
- Bret Busse, Vice Chair
- Kevin Pelkey, Secretary
- Deb Flannery, Treasurer
- Aubrey Albrecht, Community Member
- Mary Jayne Crocker, Community Member
- Katie Cumming, Community Member
- Doug Gettle, Affiliate Member
- Marjorie Grevious, Community Member
- Vincent Henry, Community Member
- Geri Hickerson, Affiliate Member
- Emma Kasiga, Community Member
- Jill Kiener, Community Member
- Cathy Lawrence, Affiliate Member
- Ruth Lunde, Community Member
- Jim Nelson, Affiliate Member
- Grant Piller, Community Member
- Cole St. Arnold, Community Member